1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Collection, notice, use and disclosure
This Privacy Statement explains our current practices regarding what information we may collect, use, and secure your personal information when you visit our websites.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
We may only collect personal information that is specifically authorized at law, or where the collection is necessary to provide you with a program or service. We collect personal information directly from you, unless another manner of collection is authorized by law.
What kind of information is collected?
When you browse or download information from our websites, our servers automatically collect limited amounts of standard information for traffic monitoring and statistical purposes. The information is analyzed for operational trends, performance, and for ways to improve our sites.
We collect the following standard types of information:
- Internet Protocol (IP) addresses of the computers being used to access our sites
- operating systems and the types and versions of browsers used to access our sites
- Internet Service Providers used by visitors to our sites
- dates and times users access our sites
- pages visited
- keywords users enter into our search engine
- names and sizes of files requested
What happens when you send us personal information?
You may choose to provide us with personal information such as your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, if you wish to:
- submit an e-mail, comment, question or request or subscribe for information online
- request a service, product, or fill out a registration or form online
The use of these tools does not allow us or our analytics service providers to identify individuals.
Our practices are continually evolving to ensure that the integrity and confidentiality of information and systems are maintained. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
You can contact us by email or by phone at: